Friday, June 27, 2008

June 2008 CD's.....

Just a little sampling of what has been in my CD changer for this month....

Bruce Springsteen & ESB – Magic Tour - San Jose Matrix - Sounds real good. Have heard it
is a bit flat on a freq analysis, but it still sounds real good. I
can't figure out what IEM the mix is from. I think it may be Bruce's
guitar.

Duffy - Rockferry - Love this!!!!

Phil Lesh & Friends - Nokia Theater 11/1/07 - One of the amazing
soundboards Phil released onto the torrents last year.

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Cold Roses

Grateful Dead - 6/15/76 - Beacon Theater - A nice Matrix I
recently grabbed from Etree. (3 discs)

Roy Orbison & Friends - Black & White Night - Saw this on PBS a few
nights ago and had to listen to it again. Timeless.

Pet Shop Boys - Discography - They are a bit of a guilty pleasure
of mine. Plus, the song What Have I Done To Deserve This with Dusty
Springfield is a big favorite of mine.

Bruce Springsteen & The ESB - Magic Tour, Is There Anybody alive
out there? Decent 2 CD set culled from CC releases. Interestingly
enough, there are NO Magic songs on this.

Wilco - Wilco The Riviera Chicago, IL USA 2-19-2008 - WXRT FM
Broadcast.

The Beatles - The Alternate Versions,Vol.1

The Beatles - The Alternate Versions,Vol.2

Phish - 6/11/94 - Red Rocks - Excellent FM recording of this
excellent show.

Bruce Springsteen & The Seeger Sessions Band - Swing That Thing,
various discs. I love Bruce and the ESB, it is what he does best.
But I have to tell you, these Seeger Sessions shows were alot of fun.
I DO hope he does another tour like this. Flame away if you want, I
don't care. Those shows WERE fun and it shows in these recordings.

No comments: